Senior Recruiting Lead
We are adding a Senior Recruiting Lead to run a recruitment desk and manage a team.
Qualigence International is a full-service talent partner dedicated to solving three of the biggest challenges in business: recruiting, retaining, and developing top talent. For over 20 years, Qualigence has partnered with Fortune 500 businesses and smaller organizations alike to help them achieve their talent goals and build stronger organizations. We offer recruitment research, full-cycle recruiting, leadership development and data-driven solutions for engagement and retention. We help our clients succeed!
The Position Summary
The Sr. Recruiting Lead will be responsible for fulfilling their own recruiting roles. This individual will also assign and guide team members on projects and strategies that meet or exceed client expectations. This person will provide performance feedback and coaching to support individuals in reaching weekly goals and in realizing their full potential.
This role is client facing. You will position yourself as a consultative partner with our clients by understanding their needs, offering information on market trends, soliciting feedback, and influencing outcomes.
The Sr. Recruiting Lead will work closely with the Delivery Directors, Sales, and other team members to ensure projects are running smoothly as well as providing timely and accurate communication regarding project status.
Top Skill Set
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience planning and running client calls and/or in person meetings
- Ability to foster strong relationships with clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Address client and candidate concerns promptly and proactively implement a timely feedback loop with clients and candidates to enhance client and candidate experience
- Manage the entire cycle from interview, offer, close
- Solid recruiting experience in a variety of roles and industries
- Experience in leading, coaching, and motivating teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Results driven
- Comfortable with negotiations, client management, and candidate management.
- Comfortable with change
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Office and ATS exposure
Your expertise in recruitment, people management, and strategic planning will be critical in meeting client expectations, developing your team, and meeting or exceeding internal goals including Filled Orders, Time to Fill, and Revenue.
Every Employee Enjoys
- Health Insurance with vision and dental
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach programs
- Flex time
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Happy hours + seasonal events
Ready to Lead for Impact?
Take your recruiting career to the next level with a leadership role that truly matters. Fill out the form to apply today!
For additional information regarding our available positions, please feel free to contact:
VP, Service Delivery