Business Development Officer QPS
at Qualigence International
Are you someone who’s not satisfied until you see your impact on your company’s bottom line?
Are you the type of person who loves the rush of bringing in new business and knowing you’re driving real growth?
If this sounds like you, you may be a great fit for our business development officer position (BDO). As a BDO, you’ll play a foundational role in the sales process by bringing in new accounts. Your work as a BDO will be key to growing the business and helping Qualigence expand into new markets.
LOCATION: You can work remotely or on-site at our Livonia office (or both), wherever you are most comfortable.
Our mission at Qualigence International is to help organizations recruit the right people and unluck their best performance! As one of the leading talent optimization firms in the United States, we are on a mission to inspire every organization, every team member, and every candidate to become the best version of themselves possible.
Why do we do this? Because we believe people should be the center of every business!
Our unique hourly model emphasizes quality above all else, allowing us to help businesses to build world-class teams. There is a reason that hundreds of companies – including First Citizens Bank, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Sprnklr, and Raytheon – trust Qualigence to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and drive the performance of their organization.
The Business Development Officer Position
The Business Development Officer (BDO) role will drive sales for the Qualigence Performance Solutions (QPS) suite of solutions. QPS supports innovative organizations with tools, services, training and consulting to improve candidate selection, drive team performance, develop leaders, and create sustainable businesses. If you are entrepreneurial minded, energetic, driven, and ambitious, you may be the person to drive real change while helping build this business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, motivated sales professional with a bit of consultative selling experience under their belt. With competitive base compensation and an uncapped commission structure, this position offers incredible earning potential for those willing to put in the work. The QPS BDO will be expected to partner with the Core Services sales team to ensure successful hand-off of new business leads while simultaneously receiving leads from Core Services sales team members.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Understand the needs of every potential client to recommend solutions specific to their organization and key objectives.
- Serve as the QPS resident expert at events, conferences, etc.
- Develop relationships with existing Qualigence clients to identify needs for cross sell opportunities of software, services, and consulting.
- Identify new client relationships by establishing contact and developing and maintaining professional relationships with prospects; recommending appropriate solutions.
- Partner with Marketing to engage personalized communication and interest with prospects and clients.
- Communicate with small-mid-large sized companies across all industries on a global basis.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) across all Qualigence Performance solutions including the Predictive Index, Perception Predict, OpenBlend, Leadership Training, etc.
- Serve at the organization “Quarterback” – engaging internal and external experts based on the identified needs of the potential clients. This could include internal consultants as well as partner experts.
- Be an effective team player in an atmosphere where the overall objective is to meet clients’ hiring, retention and company performance needs.
- Represent Qualigence professionally, through strong presentation skills and professionalism.
- Responsible for achieving predetermined monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Update and maintain sales database with client contact information and all sales-related activity on a daily basis.
- Previous experience selling and consulting to C-Level Executives within business and human resources.
- A track record in breaking into new markets or establishing new sources of revenue and performance.
- Strong phone and face-to-face persuasive communication skills. Driven attitude that thrives on success based providing client value.
- Comfortable entertaining perspective and existing clients.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented in order to meet service expectations of client in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; must be able to build rapport and collaborate with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Knowledge and interest in talent acquisition, talent development, performance management or human resources industries is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications.
- Knowledge/experience leveraging a CRM platform.
Every Qualigence Employee Enjoys:
- Health insurance with vision and dental
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach programs
- Flex time
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Happy hours + seasonal events
Jumpstart Your Career in Sales
If you’re ready to put in the work to build an amazing sales career and want to be rewarded accordingly, let’s get in touch. Take the first step and fill out the form to apply today!
Why we work at Qualigence.
Whether it’s our own employees or the employees of our clients, we’re dedicated to helping people find their purpose and excel. Our work revolves around putting the right person in the right role for the right reasons, and that mission starts at home.
As a rapidly growing company, Qualigence offers a lot of opportunities for advancement. Employees are encouraged to try different roles if they feel another role may suit them better, granting you flexibility and new avenues for developing your career. If you’re looking to work at an organization where your voice will be heard and your hard work recognized, then Qualigence is the place for you.