Business Development Officer
LOCATION: Livonia, MI – Hybrid
The Business Development Officer (BDO) role is an excellent opportunity for a driven, motivated sales professional with a bit of experience under their belt. With competitive base compensation and an uncapped commission structure, this position offers incredible earning potential for those willing to put in the work.
The BDO will be expected to partner with the Client Success Team to ensure successful hand-off of new projects. In doing so, the BDO will ensure that the Client Success Team has everything they need to provide exemplary service without further involvement from the BDO.
Qualigence International is a talent acquisition and optimization firm located in Livonia, Michigan. We help businesses recruit the right people and unlock their best performance. Our unique hourly model emphasizes quality hires above all else, allowing us to help businesses to build world-class teams at affordable rates.
- Drove sales through using vertical aligned network
- Cold call potential clients
- Nurture and grow pipeline to ensure growth in business
- Have a strong understanding of all Qualigence services
- Sell talent solutions to leaders of Talent Acquisition & Recruiting at VP/Director levels, along with the CHRO and C-Suite
- Identify the appropriate contacts to call through online and phone research methodologies
- Work simultaneously on a variety of assigned client projects and conversations.
- Continuously identify ways to improve and streamline sales and business processes
- Update and maintain sales database with client contact information and all sales-related activity on a daily basis
- Responsible for achieving predetermined monthly, quarterly & annual goals.
- Sell Qualigence International services by establishing contact and developing and maintaining professional relationships with prospects, recommending appropriate staffing solutions
- Use all methods of communication including phone, email, social media, etc. with an intent to initiate, engage and close business on a daily basis
- Partner with lead generation consultant to drive new business
- Partner with client relationship manager to ensure successful hand-offs of all new projects
Position Requirements and Competencies
- 3-5+ years of sales and/or customer service experience.
- Experience with consultative selling.
- Strong phone and face-to-face persuasive communication skills. Driven attitude that thrives on success based on closing deals. .
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; must be able to build rapport and collaborate with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Must be comfortable with frequent interaction with internal management and Business Development Executives, as well as self-managing their workflow.
- Salesforce experience/knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge and interest in the recruiting industry is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in IT sales preferred.
- This is a full-time exempt position with hours typically averaging approximately 45+ hours per week
- Advancement opportunities include a Senior Business Development Officer or Business Development Team Lead.
- Position offers base compensation with additional incentives including uncapped commission
- Paid time off
- Choice of 3 health insurance plans, 2 HMO and 1 PPO
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance
Ready to Lead for Impact?
Take your business development career to the next level. Fill out the form to apply today!
For additional information regarding our available positions, please feel free to contact: