Steve Lowisz is the Chief Executive Officer of Qualigence International. Steve founded the organization in 1999 with the underlying goal to stand apart from any other search firm. Qualigence has since become renowned for its exclusive research and recruiting results as well as unique hourly pay structure, often saving clients thousands of dollars in cost per hire. Steve remains highly involved in the daily business development and operations of Qualigence, acting as the primary lead of the executive search function at the organization.
I love being able to lead a team of awesome people - a dream team that every CEO would love to have!!! Not having to "Manage" people is the best situation any leader can have - and I have that situation!!!!
My proudest moments are twofold:
1. Seeing other people succeed by taking on new responsibilities and watching the team grow in areas they didn't even know they had talent.
2. Every time we are in a situation to give back, whether through donations to local veterans, monetary funding, etc. - helping others through our success is key to continued success.
I love the people at Qualigence and I love the fact that we bring a very different approach to the industry - we are not a "Me Too" service.
Nothing typical about any day! One day I might be recruiting, the next speaking, the next teaching and the next selling. Every day brings something different!
1. Work hard, play hard organization
2. Personal commitment to growth and improvement is noticed and rewarded
3. People stay because of the people they work with - we have an awesome team!
Jack Welch - past GE CEO, John Maxwell - Author, Business Leader, Lee Ashton - Retired Head of HR
Abiltity to see people grow.
Collector of classic cars.
Executive Search, Senior Level Positions