Business Strategy Assessment
PI STRATEGY ASSESSMENT™
Predict on-the-job success with insights from the PI Behavioral Assessment
What is the PI Strategy Assessment™?
When senior leaders pursue competing goals, they fight, get stuck, and make poor decisions. And that affects every employee in the company. The PI Strategy Assessment is a framework for uncovering misalignment—so execs can work through their differences and get on the same page. With an agreed-upon business strategy, execs can design an aligned talent strategy and tackle top challenges like:
- Finding the right talent
- Aligning employees with the business strategy
- Getting the most out of people
- Creating a great work environment
The PI Strategy Assessment™ is one-half of the PI Design solution and the first step in solving these problems. Make sure everyone is rowing in the same direction—for max business success.
How does the PI Strategy Assessment™ work?
- From a list of strategic statements, senior leaders identify the ones they think the company should pursue. (Each statement maps to one of four strategy types.)
- Senior leaders rate their confidence in the company’s ability to pull each strategic priority off.
- Senior leaders view alignment and misalignment between their behavioral profiles and their strategic priorities.
What happens after the assessment
Here, you’ll analyze the results of the PI Strategy Assessment, squash any differences, arrive at an agreed-upon business strategy, and craft talent strategies to maximize performance.
Guided by our PI Certified Experts, you don’t have to go it alone.
Let’s Get in Touch
Contact us today for a free consultation on your talent needs. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
35200 Schoolcraft Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150