Web Developer & Marketing Automation
This is a hybrid role for a senior web developer and marketing automation professional. In a nutshell, this individual will be responsible for managing multiple websites along with various marketing automation tools including Pardot, chat bots, etc.
This role presents a unique opportunity for web developers who want to do something out of the box in the field of marketing. You’ll get the chance to work with a tight-knit, tried-and-tested marketing team and apply new tools and technologies. Furthermore, you’ll get to work at an organization that is doubling down on marketing as the future of the recruiting industry.
What You’ll Be Doing (Web Development)
- Create website layout/user interface to develop visually stunning user-driven websites.
- Support, design, maintain and execute aspects of core pages, landing pages, microsites, mobile optimized sites, mobile apps including content, links and other site updates.
- Develop or enhance web-based applications, responsive websites or pages, blogs/forums, and native mobile apps using programming technologies.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
What You’ll Be Doing (Marketing Automation)
- Create, troubleshoot, and maintain web forms and form handlers for a variety of transactional and marketing purposes.
- Create tactics (campaigns) and lists in Salesforce/Pardot to support attribution and segmentation.
- Create emails, engagement studio drips, and dynamic content variables, including templates for use by others within the marketing function.
- Provide consultative support for the Marketing Division to improve form conversion metrics and email channel performance and share best practices.
- Extensive web development experience in a professional environment.
- Experience with site speed optimization and deploying websites on external hosts.
- Experience using Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Ability to custom code is a plus.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Paid time off
- Choice of 3 health insurance plans, 2 HMO and 1 PPO
- 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance
- Free in-house gym