Hourly Recruiting Services
Why You'll Love Our Recruiting Services
No additional placement fees
Our hourly recruiting model totally eliminates sky-high placement fees.
With an average of 13% cost per hire, we save our clients up to 50-60% in total cost.
We dive deep into research
Proprietary research tools combined with traditional sourcing methods give us access to 97% of the talent pool in addition to accurate candidate and company data.
Our recruiters are trained & specialized
We value recruiters with speciﬁc industry expertise.
We also invest in frequent training to keep our recruiters updated on best practices.
You still have total control
Our level of involvement is completely up to you. You tell us what you need help with—whether it’s research, assessments, candidate development, or the whole lifecycle of talent acquisition—and we’ll be there.
Ready to take the leap?
Placing quality talent depends on quality recruiters. Our recruiters are on a mission that’s two-fold: learn candidates’ skills, motivators, goals, and ideal culture to make sure they align with your organization’s goals, and inspire the retention you need to fuel your bottom line. Fill out the form and we'll reach out within 24 hours. You can also use our live chat functionality to speak with a real human on the spot.
You choose our level of involvement
You’re the ultimate decision-makers, so we’ll never wedge ourselves in places we don’t belong. You can choose any of the following 4 levels, ranging between $120/hour for recruiting consultants and $150/hour for senior or specialized recruiting consultants (that’s right, no contracts).
1. First Steps
Our recruiting consultants can take preliminary steps to pinpoint one-on-one interviewers, polish position and candidate profiles, and neatly package this information so you can the pursue next steps however you see fit.
2. Qualification Assessment & Needs Analyses
At this level, think of our recruiters as conversation starters. You can expect us to:
• Identify and contact candidates
• Interview peers of candidates
• Obtain resumes and/or create concise biographies of all interested candidates
• Compare resumes against ideal candidate profiles
To top it off, we’re happy to manage your ATS System if needed.
3. Candidate Development & Engagement
We take a humanistic approach to everything we do, which is why we invest the time to fully grasp each candidate’s wants, needs, and wishes in each potential role.
To get started, we:
• Develop a list of interested and qualified candidates
• Nurture and maintain a successful working relationship with candidates
• Review the candidate list with you personally and prepare candidate qualification briefs
• Develop interview preparation sheets
4. Take the reins from start to finish
We’re fully prepared to take charge of the full lifecycle of your recruiting process. Our recruiters:
• Complete candidate qualification briefs
• One-on-one interviews with every A and B rated candidates
• Evaluate interview results and compile a list of finalists
Move forward with an offer, handle negotiation, and follow up with the winning candidate.
2.5% cost per hire
Los Angeles, CA
6.7% cost per hire
13.4% cost per hire
Grand Rapids, MI
11% cost per hire
Ready to try a new way to hire?
Fill out the form and we'll reach out within 24 hours. You can also use our live chat functionality to speak with a real human on the spot.