Finding talent across the globe is at the core of what we do. We believe that providing our unique services to our trusted clients begins with having the best possible team right here.
Due to continued annual growth, we have an extremely exciting opportunity available at our Livonia headquarters for a Recruiting Coordinator. This organized, detail-oriented individual will support the efforts of our Account Management department by successfully managing a variety of administrative and scheduling responsibilities.
The Recruiting Coordinator will work in a fast-paced environment to take ownership of clerical and HR duties such as candidate interview scheduling, management of client applicant tracking systems, creating and posting job listings, crafting and sending offer letters, and tracking the timeline of full-cycle hiring processes. The ideal candidate is responsible, driven, and an effective multi-tasker, with the ability to successfully manage numerous responsibilities each day.
Support Account Management with HR and Recruiting administrative functions such as:
- Candidate interview scheduling across U.S.
- Client Applicant Tracking System management
- Creating/posting job listings
- Sending offer letters
- Tracking the overall hiring cycle
- Creating and presenting reports for utilization of the Account Management department
- Juggling multiple daily administrative tasks with ease in a fast-paced environment
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Position Requirements and Competencies:
- Prior experience in an office support or administrative role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office based applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid environment
Qualigence International has a truly unique model that is unlike any traditional recruiting firm. Our recruitment research, hourly recruiting, and executive search services place an emphasis on client and candidate satisfaction, and utilize unique methodologies that serve as a cost-effective alternative to what typical agencies provide.
Account Management Coordinator
877-817-6861 Ext. 257