With our Hourly Recruiting Services, we replace long-term contracts with project-based rates. No minimums. No Fees. No Fuss.
Our highly skilled and REI certified recruiters will step in during times of high demand to help build talent pipelines. Hourly Recruiting Services allow for a greater focus on candidate quality since there is no motivation to fill a position just to collect a check. In the end, you get positive candidate experiences and a streamlined recruiting process. Use our hourly recruiting, SOURCING, or RECRUITMENT RESEARCH services, when, and only as much as you need them. We will never lock you into a lengthy contract or charge you a percentage of salary fees. You can start and stop our support to meet your demand.
You choose our level of involvement
You’re the ultimate decision-makers, so we’ll never wedge ourselves in places we don’t belong. You can choose any of the following 4 levels, ranging between $120/hour for recruiting consultants and $150/hour for senior or specialized recruiting consultants (that’s right, no contracts).
1. First Steps
Our recruiting consultants can take preliminary steps to pinpoint one-on-one interviewers, polish position and candidate profiles, and neatly package this information so you can the pursue next steps however you see fit.
2. Qualification Assessment & Needs Analyses
At this level, think of our recruiters as conversation starters. You can expect us to:
• Identify and contact candidates
• Interview peers of candidates
• Obtain resumes and/or create concise biographies of all interested candidates
• Compare resumes against ideal candidate profiles
To top it off, we’re happy to manage your ATS System if needed.
3. Candidate Development & Engagement
We take a humanistic approach to everything we do, which is why we invest the time to fully grasp each candidate’s wants, needs, and wishes in each potential role.
To get started, we:
• Develop a list of interested and qualified candidates
• Nurture and maintain a successful working relationship with candidates
• Review the candidate list with you personally and prepare candidate qualification briefs
• Develop interview preparation sheets
4. Take the reins from start to finish
We’re fully prepared to take charge of the full lifecycle of your recruiting process. Our recruiters:
• Complete candidate qualification briefs
• One-on-one interviews with every A and B rated candidates
• Evaluate interview results and compile a list of finalists
Move forward with an offer, handle negotiation, and follow up with the winning candidate.
2.5% cost per hire
Los Angeles, CA
6.7% cost per hire
13.4% cost per hire
Grand Rapids, MI
11% cost per hire
Ready to try something new?
Interested in Hourly Recruiting Services? Fill out the form and we'll reach out within 24 hours. You can also use our live chat functionality to speak with a real human on the spot.