Director, Performance Solutions & Consultingat Qualigence International
Our mission at Qualigence International is to help organizations find the right people and unlock their best performance! As one of the leading talent optimization firms in the United States we are on a mission to inspire every organization, every team member, and every candidate to become the best version of themselves possible.
Why do we do this? Because we believe people should be the center of every business!
There is a reason that hundreds of companies – including First Citizens Bank, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Sprinklr, and Raytheon – trust Qualigence to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and drive the performance of their organization.
This Director will lead the strategy development and successful execution of the newly launched Qualigence Performance Solutions (QPS) vertical.
QPS supports innovative organizations with tools, services and consulting to improve candidate selection, drive team performance, develop leaders, and create sustainable businesses.
If you are entrepreneurial minded, energetic, driven, and ambitious, you may be the person to drive real change while leading the charge to build a new business practice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and lead the execution of both the short-and-long term business strategy for the division.
- Serve as part of the Qualigence Executive Leadership Team.
- Lead the development of the vertical into a profitable, growth-oriented practice.
- Develop relationships with existing Qualigence clients to identify opportunities for cross-sell opportunities of software, services, and consulting.
- Identify new client relationships by establishing contact and developing and maintaining professional relationships with prospects; recommending appropriate solutions.
- Partner with Marketing to engage personalized communication and interest with prospects and clients.
- Communicate with Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across all industries on a global basis.
- Become an industry authority and leader on driving company performance through building effective teams.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) across all Qualigence Performance solutions including the Predictive Index, Perception Predict, OpenBlend, Leadership Training, and others.
- Continuously seek out complimentary tools and services in support of our vision to transform the workplace and transform lives.
- Be an effective team player in an atmosphere where the overall objective is to meet clients’ hiring, retention and company performance needs.
- Represent Qualigence professionally, both in person and on the telephone, through strong presentation skills and professionalism.
- Previous sales and consulting experience within Human Resources or business performance.
- A track record in breaking into new markets or establishing new sources of revenue and performance.
- Experience developing strategic plans and successfully executing on those plans in the areas of sales, marketing, technology and support operations.
- Strong phone and face-to-face persuasive communication skills. Driven attitude that thrives on success based on providing client value.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented in order to meet service expectations of client in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; must be able to build rapport and collaborate with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- Must be comfortable with frequent interaction with internal management and Business Development Executives.
- Knowledge and interest in talent acquisition, talent development, performance management or human resources industries is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications.
- Knowledge/experience using SalesForce preferred.
- Customer Relationships
- Building Relationships
- Organization Skills
Every Qualigence Employee Enjoys:
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach programs
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Happy hours + seasonal events
Why We Work at Qualigence
Whether it’s our own employees or the employees of our clients, we’re dedicated to helping people find their purpose and excel. Our work revolves around putting the right person in the right role for the right reasons, and that mission starts at home.
As a rapidly growing company, Qualigence offers a lot of opportunities for advancement. Employees are encouraged to try different roles if they feel another role may suit them better, granting you flexibility and new avenues for developing your career. If you’re looking to work at an organization where your voice will be heard and your hard work recognized, then Qualigence is the place for you.