New Business Sales Manager
POSITION: HYBRID – LIVONIA, MI
New Business Sales Manager
The new business sales manager will develop and lead a new business sales & account management team. They will create and drive the new business sales strategy for the team, while also ensuring we exceed all client expectations and achieve revenue goals for all products and services. Partnering with other key department leaders and other sales leaders will be key to their success.
Understanding and promoting all company core values enterprise wide while also leading by example, is essential. They will report into the SVP of sales & delivery.
- Create and drive new business sales & CRM strategy for the assigned team, including vertical strategy/breakout and ongoing team development
- Ensure assigned sales team is at headcount to exceed annual assigned revenue goals across all product lines or business units
- Monitor pipeline and revenue by team and by rep to ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual goals are met
- Track all service revenue accordingly to ensure all services are being utilized to achieve company service goals
- Create cohesive hiring plans based on sales pipeline to exceed company & client goals
- Leverage Salesforce to ensure data management standards, and adjust dashboards and sequencing as needed to exceed X conversion rates
- Partner with our marketing leader to create a cohesive sales & marketing roadmap
- Develop assigned sales team members by creating and discussing monthly/annual career development plans while also rolling out a minimum of one quarterly training
- ATS experience
- CRM experience
- Lead generations
- Microsoft Office experience
- Video conference exeperience
- REI certification (Results-Based Interviewing & Recruiter Certification
- CFS certification
- PI certification
- Emotional Intelligence certification
- Experience recruiting, selecting, and developing sales professionals
- Experience in a service or technology-based sales organization
- Proven track record of attaining team sales objectives
- Extensive experience developing both short and long term sales strategies
- Experience leverage Salesforce.com highly preferred
- Experience selling to the HR community is helpful
Every Qualigence Employee Enjoys:
- Health insurance with vision and dental
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach programs
- Hybrid work environment
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Company seasonal events
Ready to Lead for Impact?
Take your business development career to the next level. Fill out the form to apply today!
For additional information regarding our available positions, please feel free to contact:
Who is Qualigence International?
Our mission is to transform the industry by putting people at the center of every business and unlocking their best performance.
– Steve Lowisz, CEO and Founder
Our CEO Steve Lowisz founded Qualigence in 1999 because he was tired of recruiting services that didn’t deliver real value. We don’t just fill seats; we help our clients make hires that thrive on the team and power their success.
We do this by offering a comprehensive suite of talent solutions including recruitment research, full cycle recruiting support, data-driven performance solutions for engagement and retention, leadership development, and more.