Customer Success Associate
at Qualigence International
Here at Qualigence, we pride ourselves on the value we deliver for each and every client. We strive to be true partners to our clients and support their success with comprehensive talent solutions.
As a customer success associate, you’ll cultivate exceptional relationships with new and legacy clients alike. You’ll coordinate with the delivery team to ensure the client has the best possible experience on all projects. Last but not least, you’ll serve as a trusted consultant to help companies solve their talent challenges and reach greater success all while growing accounts.
In Order of Priority
- Work closely with CSM and Delivery team to close repeat business
- Consistently achieve monthly revenue goals, grow revenue from current client base year over year and retain client base
- Assist delivery team in project management and setting expectations for the client and project
- Leverage all forms of communication (phone, social media, video, email, and Outreach) to expand relationships with clients
- Hone your skills in a consulting manner to be a true partner to your clients
- Ensure CRM and ATS are updated regularly and project ready
- Work with our marketing team to develop brand awareness and promote yourself to clients and prospective clients
- Be an effective team player
- Accept additional responsibilities when required
- Represent Qualigence in a professional manner in all communication with clients
- Minimum 1-year previous client service, sales or account management experience required
- Prior experience in a recruiting environment a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows based applications
- CRM experience a plus
Competencies for Success
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Other Key Details
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience
- Remote work opportunity available or in-office at our headquarters in Livonia, MI
Why Work at Qualigence?
Whether it’s our own employees or the employees of our clients, we’re dedicated to helping people find their purpose and excel. Our work revolves around putting the right person in the right role for the right reasons, and that mission starts at home.
If you’re looking to work at an organization where your voice will be heard and your hard work recognized, then Qualigence is the place for you.
Every Qualigence Employee Enjoys:
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach programs
- Impact Gym (In-house gym)
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Happy hours + seasonal events