Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Specialist
at Qualigence International
The Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable (AP/AR) Specialist is responsible for providing financial and administrative services to ensure accurate and efficient financial operations. This individual is responsible for preparing and processing all client invoices, working directly with clients to ensure timely payments, posting client payments, preparing daily / weekly / monthly financial reports as required, and posting and applying vendor invoices. This individual will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to establish personable, respectful, and trusting relationships with clients, vendors, and employees.
The AP/AR Specialist will report to and work closely with the CEO and the Director of Operations, providing timely and accurate communication regarding invoicing, collections, receivables and payables. This individual will provide financial information needed to assist in developing and monitoring budgets, contribute to the analysis of financial reports and assist in the forecasting of revenue & expenditures.
- Prepare and process weekly and monthly invoicing.
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure AR terms are met.
- Monitor collection reports and follow up with clients to insure timely payment.
- Receive and apply all payments.
- Prepare daily payment summary.
- Process, receive approval for, and record credit memos to clients as appropriate.
- Enter vendor invoices into financial software and schedule payments for approval.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as required.
- Work simultaneously on a variety of assigned projects.
- Represent Qualigence in a professional manner in all communication with clients, vendors, financial institutions, and employees.
- Be an effective team player in an atmosphere where the overall objective is to meet our clients’ deadlines.
- Accept additional responsibilities when required.
- Experience working with financial software such as QuickBooks, Intacct, Sage, or other enterprise level software.
- Strong to expert level experience with Excel.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task in a very fluid environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Client-service focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Commitment to company Core Values.
- Candidate must be local to Livonia, MI. Remote work is an option but candidate must be available to work in our Livonia office 2-3 days a week.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
About the Company
Qualigence International is a talent acquisition & optimization firm dedicated to helping companies hire the right people and achieve superior performance. We founded the company with an “anti-agency” mission to redefine recruiting with services that deliver genuine value.
Every Qualigence Employee Enjoys:
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Community outreach programs
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Happy hours + seasonal events
Why Work at Qualigence?
Whether it’s our own employees or the employees of our clients, we’re dedicated to helping people find their purpose and excel. Our work revolves around putting the right person in the right role for the right reasons, and that mission starts at home.
As a rapidly growing company, Qualigence offers a lot of opportunities for advancement. If you’re looking to work at an organization where your voice will be heard and your hard work recognized, then Qualigence is the place for you.