Agile Recruiting Services: The New Standard in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
You’re already struggling to recruit and retain talent. You probably feel like you have two options: stick with your internal team and overwork them some more, or hand over the keys to the castle to a costly RPO. Not only is that inflated RPO a shot in the dark, but as a result, you'll be forced to sign a suffocating contract that binds you together for years. However, those aren’t your only options for recruitment project outsourcing. Industry experts are sharing their excitement about a new trend in recruiting. The benefit of Agile Recruiting Services offers more flexibility and personalization as well as a potential greater ROI.
With Agile Recruiting Services, we replace long-term contracts with project-based rates. No minimums. No Fees. No Fuss.
Our highly skilled and REI certified recruiters will step in during times of high demand to help build talent pipelines, specifically for all those repetitive, high volume positions. In the end, you get positive candidate experiences and a streamlined recruiting process.
2.5% cost per hire
Los Angeles, CA
6.7% cost per hire
13.4% cost per hire
Grand Rapids, MI
11% cost per hire
You choose our level of involvement
You’re the ultimate decision-makers, so we’ll never wedge ourselves in places we don’t belong. You can choose any of the following 4 levels, ranging between $120/hour for recruiting consultants and $150/hour for senior or specialized recruiting consultants (that’s right, no contracts).
1. First Steps
Our recruiting consultants can take preliminary steps to pinpoint one-on-one interviewers, polish position and candidate profiles, and neatly package this information so you can the pursue next steps however you see fit.
2. Qualification Assessment & Needs Analyses
At this level, think of our recruiters as conversation starters. You can expect us to:
• Identify and contact candidates
• Interview peers of candidates
• Obtain resumes and/or create concise biographies of all interested candidates
• Compare resumes against ideal candidate profiles
To top it off, we’re happy to manage your ATS System if needed.
3. Candidate Development & Engagement
We take a humanistic approach to everything we do, which is why we invest the time to fully grasp each candidate’s wants, needs, and wishes in each potential role.
To get started, we:
• Develop a list of interested and qualified candidates
• Nurture and maintain a successful working relationship with candidates
• Review the candidate list with you personally and prepare candidate qualification briefs
• Develop interview preparation sheets
4. Take the reins from start to finish
We’re fully prepared to take charge of the full lifecycle of your recruiting process. Our recruiters:
• Complete candidate qualification briefs
• One-on-one interviews with every A and B rated candidates
• Evaluate interview results and compile a list of finalists
Move forward with an offer, handle negotiation, and follow up with the winning candidate.
Ready to take the leap?
Interested in Agile Recruiting Services? Fill out the form and we'll reach out within 24 hours. You can also use our live chat functionality to speak with a real human on the spot.