Mary Ann Lee
Mary Ann Lee is a Senior Recruiting Consultant for Qualigence International. She joined the Qualigence team in November of 2006 and is responsible for the professional engagement and placement of talented professionals for renowned organizations across the globe. Mary Ann has placed several senior level executives, including the placement of a legal team of seven for a Fortune 100 company. Mary Ann holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biology from Oakland University.
1. Fast-paced environment
2. High level recruiting
3. Ability to work with the CEO of the company
4. Variety of recruiting projects
The flexible schedules and ability to work for a growing company.
I was able to staff legal professionals within a brand new department for LexisNexis from the ground up.
1. Must be able to think logically and quickly to work in a fast-paced environment
3. Have the knowledge and capability to work with CEO of the company
4. Have a great sense of humor and even better self image
Get on the phone and make as many calls as possible in one day to connect with as many candidates in order to fill my positions.
John Maxwell , Og Mandino , Malcolm X
What do you value most in the structure of Qualigence?
Completing a project.